I think this is my third or fourth website I've developed for Richard Eaton of AlphaBio Centrix. … read more about BioEnergyShop.com
Publish, publish, publish! Right!?
The more content you can produce today, the better for your business tomorrow.
What’s the next step? Publish an eBook!
Why an eBook?
- Because it’s a way to offer your clients helpful information in one volume that is bigger and more comprehensive than a blog post.
- It gives you something to post on your social networks to draw people to your site. For example: “I’ve just published an ebook that will help you with ‘_____’ and the download is available for free from my website.”
- Book publishing, even ebook publishing really gives you some street (or web) cred. The authority factor definitely goes up.
Don’t have time to write an eBook?
No problem. If you’ve been blogging about any particular subject for any length of time, you’ve already written at least one ebook; probably more.
Now putting your ebook together is simple:
- gather the copy from those posts. Each one can be a chapter.
- organize them
- clean them up and edit them to work in a book format
- add a few more photos
- create a table of contents and other book stuff
- create a cover
- save it as a PDF file and you’re done – published – ready for distribution.
You could go through the step of having it proof read or even edited if you want to; but the main thing is get it out there.
Free or Sell It?
I’d recommend creating both models. Definitely create some ebooks that you’ll give away for free. That’s the nature of the web and that’s best the way to get the buzz started. Really let people know that they can come to you for quality content.
Then start going deeper and you can create even more valuable content for an ebook that you can start selling from your site.
Now, there are more benefits and resources than I’ve listed here, but hopefully I’ve primed the pump, as they say, motivating you to get started with the very potentially powerful marketing move that could give you a lot of benefit, with very little work involved.
Creating things like this can be really fun and rewarding personally and professionally. Who knows, you could become an ebook publishing giant!
Publish, publish, publish!