I think this is my third or fourth website I've developed for Richard Eaton of AlphaBio Centrix. … read more about BioEnergyShop.com
Remember when you were in school and had a big project that you had three weeks to complete? I remember those.
But you always put everything off until you only had about three or four days left to work on the project; or maybe you’d put it off until the night before it was due! (I know did that)
What’s The Take Away
The lesson we all (hopefully) learned from that situation is that if we would’ve spent a little time each day working on the project, it would’ve been a breeze to complete in time. Instead we’d keep putting things off, and putting things off. Then finally we’d have to dig in and make a hurried attempt to salvage the situation at the last minute. Most the time the results were not great.
Same goes for content marketing for your business.
If you’re a steady reader here, you’ll easily know that one of the things I write about most is, trying to give you reasons and motivation to dig in and start generating content for your business.
Why am I so determined to get you to start generating content/blogging for your business?
Yeah, why is it so important to me?
- It’s not like I’m in some kind of pyramid scheme that sells the concept of content marketing.
- I could just set you up with static, brochure websites. I’d still make the same money.
- My business is doing great, why do I care if you don’t want to work on yours.
I’m a strong advocate for content marketing because of two simple reasons, and it would be unethical of me not to make you aware of these…
Good content marketing works.
If you’re not using content marketing, you are falling behind.
Not only are you falling behind, but the longer you wait to get started, the more work you’ll have to do to catch up.
Don’t keep putting all your energy into thinking up ways to avoid content marketing/blogging/using social media. Keep from adding to the anxiety and stress you’ll have later.
- Get excited about it – it’s powerfully effective
- Get Started – write a post today
- Have fun – enjoy it. That will give it the momentum you’re going to need.
Still Not Sure How to Get Started?
Here are some things that can help:
- Look through this blog on ImagePerceptions.com. I’m constantly adding posts with tips, guidance and helpful advice.
- Sign up for my RSS feed. That way you’ll never miss out on any of the helpful information I’m putting out here. You can use the form at the bottom of this post to sign up for the feed.
- Download the free ebook, Content Marketing 101. That will give you a quick overview of content marketing and how to get started. And it’s free!
- Contact me directly and we can book a one-on-one training session where I can work with you to give you a hands-on approach to getting started and moving forward with this stuff.
Okay, I hope you didn’t find this too nagging. Each and every one of my clients are cool people with great products and services that can help their customers. I can honestly say that. I want you to do great things with your business so that both you and your customers can benefit.
Have a great weekend!