I think this is my third or fourth website I've developed for Richard Eaton of AlphaBio Centrix. … read more about BioEnergyShop.com
Now I’m not sure how long this has been happening (I usually just read tweets and post, not look at profiles), but have you noticed the new look of Twitter profiles with the new header feature?
If yours still looks the way it has for a while now (with no header), don’t feel bad. I just found out about this today. So if you haven’t added a header image yet, your Twitter profile would have the “old” look – your profile photo on left side on a plain header.
But now you can have something that looks like this!
The header image I added is of the hallway leading to registration at the Venetian here in Vegas. Once I added the header image, the page automatically reformatted itself and placed my profile pic and bio info on top of my header image.
Look below the screenshot for instructions on how you can do this to your Twitter profile page.
How You Can Also Have a Super Charged Twitter Profile Page with the NEW Header Feature!
- login to your Twitter account
- go to Settings > Design
- scroll down to where you see the button that allows you to add a header image.
- click on the “Change Header” button
- select an image from your hard drive. Once it’s uploaded it will show in a small popup window.
- drag and resize if necessary.
- when it looks the way you want it, click “Save”
- don’t forget to scroll down and click “Save Changes”
- now go to your profile page and see your new header file in place.
Now once you see what the new header image looks like in place, you may decide you want to make adjustments to make it look better on the page. If that’s the case, just repeat the above process until your happy.
Is this just for fun? Yeah, it can be, but it can also be a way to help your image visually stand out, help develop your brand, online identity.
I like this new look for Twitter. It’s actually inspiring me to spend more time there looking at other’s profiles (rather than just reading their tweets!).